SHIPPING & ORDER PROCESSING
- Cookie DO, Inc. ships throughout the United States using FedEx as our third party shipping carrier.
- Orders are only shipped nationwide, using FedEx, Monday through Thursday. We do not ship nationwide on Fridays or holidays.
- Perishable items cannot be shipped over a weekend and cannot be delivered on Sunday, Monday or on the following major holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Orders placed weekdays before 4:00PM (ET) can be shipped two days later.
- Orders placed after 9:00 AM EST on Wednesday will ship on the following Monday excluding business holidays.
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING GUARANTEE
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States.
- FedEx will not to deliver to P.O. Boxes of Military Boxes.
- Cookie DO, Inc. is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling for FedEx.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- FedEx may require a signature for delivery at the discretion of the driver.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the contents of the package are stored in a refrigerator or freezer promptly after delivery.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
- Cookie DO, Inc. is not responsible for delays due to weather conditions or other natural causes beyond our control.
- Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay your shipment. We strongly recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least 1 business day before your desired usage date to allow for any delays.
- PeriShip, our perishable shipping partner, monitors the status of all packages. In the event of a delay with your shipment, you will be notified.
- All shipments are sent using overnight service in an insulated cooler with ice packs to ensure the quality and freshness of our products during transit. NOTE: The ice pack may no longer be frozen upon arrival, this is ok! The ice pack helps the cookie stay cold during transit and may be thawed by the time your package arrives.
LOCAL NYC DELIVERY - MANHATTAN
- Orders can be delivered using our local courier service for addresses located below 110th Street in Manhattan.
- Local Delivery orders placed after 3:00 PM EST can only be delivered the next day if we have the flavors in stock.
- For immediate / same-day deliveries, please call us to check that we have the flavors in stock: 646.892.3600
- Local Deliveries are made Monday through Saturday excluding holidays.
- You can select your desired delivery date for Local Delivery during the checkout process.
- We highly recommend that you select a time when someone will be available to accept your Local Delivery package. The courier will most-likely call upon arrival.
- We will make one delivery attempt. The provided phone number will receive a text message when the delivery is on its way. ALL DELIVERIES will require a signature. If the recipient is not home to grant access to the building and/or if the doorman/mailroom will not accept the product, the order will be returned to our HQ and available for pick-up or subject to another delivery charge.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, Cookie DO, Inc. does not accept returns.
- There are no returns or exchanges.
- Circumstance Pending, Cookie DO, Inc. will issue a credit or re-order.
- If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service Team within 2 days of when the package was received, and we will make every effort to make sure you are happy with your Cookie DO, Inc. experience.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
- Orders may not be cancelled within two business days of the ship or pick-up date. For order cancellation or modification requests, please email us at info@cookieDOnyc.com or call us at 646.892.3600 immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing and production schedule.
- The DŌ Customer Service Team can be reached Monday–Friday, 9:00AM–5:00PM EST. Please call us at 646.892.3600 or email info@cookieDOnyc.com with any questions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy with your DŌ experience.