For Catering Orders
- Orders placed within 1 month of the event must be paid in full at the time the order is placed.
- Orders placed with more than 1 month notice must pay a 50% deposit at the time the order is placed, and then the remaining 50% five (5) business days prior to the event.
- Refunds will not be given on orders cancelled within five (5) business days of an event.
- Orders placed within five (5) days of the event may be subject to a rush fee.
- Changes to special orders must be communicated in writing to the Cookie DO, Inc. at least five (5) business days in advance of the event.
- Artwork for custom labels must be submitted and approved one (1) week in advance of the event.
- Certificates of insurance must be requested two (2) weeks in advance of the event. There is no guarantee a certificate will be issued if not requested two (2) weeks prior to the event.
- All items are made in a shared facility with allergens including peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, egg, milk and soy. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any item is allergen free
- Customers are responsible for checking to make sure their order is correct immediately upon delivery/pickup/shipping. Cookie DO, Inc. will do it’s best to rectify any issues with orders in a timely manner.
For Orders Shipped
- Orders are only shipped nationwide, using FedEx, Monday through Thursday. We do not ship nationwide on Friday’s, Saturday’s, Sunday’s or holidays.
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States.
- FedEx will not deliver to P.O. Boxes or Military Boxes.
- Cookie DO, Inc. is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- FedEx may require a signature for delivery at the discretion of the delivery driver.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the contents of the package are stored in a refrigerator or freezer promptly after delivery.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
- Cookie DO, Inc. is not responsible for delays due to weather conditions or other natural causes beyond our control.
- Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay your shipment. We strongly recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least 1 business day before your desired usage date to allow for any delays.
For NYC Delivery
- NYC deliveries require a 4-hour delivery window between 9:00a and 6:00p.
- If the contact given is not available to receive the delivery, a re-delivery is not guaranteed. The order will be held at Cookie DO, Inc. for pickup.
- Additional deliveries are subject to additional fees.