For Catering Orders
- Orders placed within 1 month of the event must be paid in full at the time the order is placed.
- Orders placed with more than 1 month notice must pay a 50% deposit at the time the order is placed, and then the remaining 50% five (5) business days prior to the event.
- Refunds will not be given on orders cancelled within five (5) business days of an event.
- Orders placed within five (5) days of the event may be subject to a rush fee.
- Changes to special orders must be communicated in writing to Cookie DO, Inc. at least five (5) business days in advance of the event.
- Artwork for custom labels must be submitted and approved one (1) week in advance of the event.
- Certificates of insurance must be requested two (2) weeks in advance of the event. There is no guarantee a certificate will be issued if not requested two (2) weeks prior to the event.
- All items are made in a shared facility with allergens including peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, egg, milk and soy. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any item is allergen free.
- Customers are responsible for checking to make sure their order is correct immediately upon delivery/pickup/shipping. Cookie DO, Inc. will do it’s best to rectify any issues with orders in a timely manner.
For Orders Shipped
- Orders are only shipped nationwide, using UPS, Monday through Wednesday. We do not ship nationwide on Friday’s, Saturday’s, Sunday’s or holidays.
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States.
- UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes or Military Boxes.
- Cookie DO, Inc. is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- UPS may require a signature for delivery at the discretion of the delivery driver.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the contents of the package are stored in a refrigerator or freezer promptly after delivery.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
- Cookie DO, Inc. is not responsible for delays due to weather conditions or other natural causes beyond our control.
- Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay your shipment. We strongly recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least one (1) business day before your desired usage date to allow for any delays.
For NYC Delivery
- NYC deliveries require a 4-hour delivery window between 9:00am and 6:00pm.
- If the contact given is not available to receive the delivery, a re-delivery is not guaranteed. The order will be held at Cookie DO, Inc. for pickup.
- Additional deliveries are subject to additional fees.