- A 50% deposit of the event charge is required to secure your event date and time.
- The remaining balance is due at the event’s completion. This payment will be processed automatically by Cookie DO, Inc. using a credit card kept on file in Cookie DO, Inc’s records. We do not accept personal or corporate checks as the final payment.
- A required 18% gratuity will be added to the final bill.
- A full refund of the initial 50% deposit is available if the event is cancelled 10 or more business days prior to the event. If Cookie DO, Inc. does not receive a written cancellation notice 10 or more business days prior to the event, you forfeit the entirety of the deposit.
Any increase in the number of guests must be communicated to The Cookie AcaDOmy team for approval a minimum of 3 business days prior to the event.
- Our flagship kitchen can accommodate a maximum of 15 guests for any given event. This includes children, parents and chaperones.
- The AcaDOmy classes are often held during business hours and in a shared kitchen. Therefore, disruptions of your event may occur. We will try our best to keep disruptions to a minimum but ask for your understanding.
You may bring outside food into the kitchen, as well as beverages, for a fee. All outside beverages and food must be approved by The Cookie AcaDOmy team.
- Cookie Do, Inc. is a kosher bakery, therefore, we cannot provide any serving utensils for outside food or beverages other than disposable utensils.
- We are pleased to provide disposable paper goods, including paper plates, napkins and cups, but you must provide any necessary utensils for serving food or beverages you bring to the kitchen.
- For the Ult-DO-mate Birthday Bash, you may bring your own decorations, including flowers, balloons and streamers. Access to the kitchen will be available 30 minutes prior to the start of class. All decorations must be approved by the Cookie AcaDOmy team.
- No items are to be taped, glued, nailed or otherwise affixed to the walls or furniture of Cookie DO, Inc. and no Cookie, Do, Inc. items or equipment are to be removed from the kitchen.
- Additional treats and party favors must be arranged and ordered in advance.
- Seasonal décor may be in the kitchen on the date of your rental and cannot be removed.
- If you have a playlist of song requests, please notify The Cookie AcaDOmy team in advance and we will try our best to accommodate.
By submitting your deposit, you acknowledge and agree to our policies.