You've seen our cut-out cookies at the flagship and our holiday pop-up shops, now you can make them at home! Choose from gingerbread or sugar cookie flavor options.
Each package container 2 lbs of cookie dough, which yields 12-15 medium sized cookies.
use and care
- Once you receive the dough, chill in the freezer for 30 minutes. Lay out a large sheet of plastic wrap or wax paper. You can also use the plastic wrap that it comes in!
- Once chilled, roll dough to ¼ inch thickness and cut with floured cookie cutters.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Different sized cookies will bake differently. Keep your eyes on the edges once they look set and barely golden, they are ready to come out of the oven.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, decorate with your favorite frosting or royal icing - don't forget the sprinkles!