SHIPPING & ORDER PROCESSING
- Cookie DO, Inc. ships throughout the United States using FedEx as our third party shipping carrier.
- Orders are only shipped nationwide, using FedEx, Monday through Thursday. We do not ship nationwide on Fridays or holidays.
- Perishable items cannot be shipped over a weekend and cannot be delivered on Sunday, Monday or on the following major holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
NATIONWIDE SHIPPING GUARANTEE
- Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the United States.
- FedEx will not to deliver to P.O. Boxes of Military Boxes.
- Cookie DO, Inc. is not responsible for delays in delivery times due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- Shipments that are returned or require rerouting due to incorrect addresses will be subject to additional charges for reshipment and/or relabeling for FedEx.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded for late deliveries in the event the business is closed or if the recipient is not available to receive the package when delivered.
- FedEx may require a signature for delivery at the discretion of the driver.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the contents of the package are stored in a refrigerator or freezer promptly after delivery.
- Estimated delivery timelines do not take unexpected weather delays into consideration, which may affect shipping and arrival dates.
- Cookie DO, Inc. is not responsible for delays due to weather conditions or other natural causes beyond our control.
- Weather and unforeseen circumstances can delay your shipment. We strongly recommend that you schedule your order to arrive at least 1 business day before your desired usage date to allow for any delays.
- PeriShip, our perishable shipping partner, monitors the status of all packages. In the event of a delay with your shipment, you will be notified.
- All shipments are sent using overnight service in an insulated cooler with ice packs to ensure the quality and freshness of our products during transit. NOTE: The ice pack may no longer be frozen upon arrival, this is ok! The ice pack helps the cookie stay cold during transit and may be thawed by the time your package arrives.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, Cookie DO, Inc. does not accept returns.
- There are no returns or exchanges.
- Circumstance Pending, Cookie DO, Inc. will issue a credit or re-order.
- If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service Team within 2 days of when the package was received, and we will make every effort to make sure you are happy with your Cookie DO, Inc. experience.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
- Orders may not be cancelled within two business days of the ship or pick-up date. For order cancellation or modification requests, please email us at info@cookieDOnyc.com or call us at 646.892.3600 immediately. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, such requests may not be possible due to the order processing and production schedule.
- The DŌ Customer Service Team can be reached Monday–Friday, 9:00AM–5:00PM EST. Please call us at 646.892.3600 or email info@cookieDOnyc.com with any questions. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make sure you are happy with your DŌ experience.